Created in 1998, CARI is an organization for international solidarity or non-governmental organization (NGO) helping African populations in arid areas especially in Sub-Saharan Africa and in North Africa.
- It works in fields like rural development and the land degradation control under the desertification and climate change.
- It aims to the amelioration of the local people’s lifestyle and the fight against poverty.
- It focus its action on managing and promoting the natural resources for a sustainable development.
To reach its objectives, CARI follows the agroecology’s principles and the concertation for ACTING, QUESTIONNONG and MOBILIZING both through the setting up of its development programs network and in the implementation of field projects in the south.
- Africa Report revient sur le concept de Land Degradation Neutrality (LDN)
- Publication de la CNULCD : Le rôle clé des terres dans les changements climatiques
- Première note Scientifique et politique de la CNULCD sur le rôle du carbone dans les sols
Access to water and purification